There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my b.arch aieee AIR(gen) is 6566 and state(WB) is 305??????will i get ne NIT or BIT mesra>>>???

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhiroop your rank is good enough to fetch you some branch of your choice at some of the good NITs.

Refer the link : -

Regarding BIT meshra, except the computer science and electrical you could get anything of your choice there. It would be the best option to pursue as a career.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary one year ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????
Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...
Himanshu 9 months ago
I was alloted 5 years Integrated dual degree programm Mech+ MBA at JNTU Hyderabad. Should I go for it or should I go for NIFTEM?? I was allocated a seat in NIFTEM also.
@ vandya It purely depend upon your choice . still from my idea NIFTEM are better than jntu hyderabad , as mech and mba donot have that much of good placement their , but niftem is awesome...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts