There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir.... hw many hours do i need to study?? i've just movd to class XI and tell me how many hours of self study a day apart from tuitions, school and homework?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Thats a funny question. I dont expect such questions from IIT aspirants.

There's no point in sitting for hours and studying. Concentrate on what you do and try to grasp more and quickly. Make a habit like 'waking up early or going to bed late'. Follow which is comfortable.

Take breaks in between while you study.

Remember! Grasp more in a short time.

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
Are ClO3(-) and SO3(-2) Isostructural?If yes then.why?
Isostructural species are those species which have not only have similar hybridisation but also same lone pair and bond pair of electrons ie of the species compared. This need not be true...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
@ shweta isostrctural species are those species which have same hybridisation in the central atom . and NO , these two are not isostrctural beacuse they have diffrent hybridisation in clo3- ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts