There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

can u tell me the scope of biotech in india.

many say that jobs r not available for biotech

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

In India after doing bio-technology you may join some pharma company (RANBAXY) or do Phd (CSIR) or do teaching work.Not much of the options are available in India.

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
For physics, is trishnas iit foundation series by pearson better or hc verma, if i want to prepare for iit jee? Plz tell in context to class 10. Are pearsons books good for chemistry and...
@ anirudh yes , pearson is a good book for jee preparation . and once u jump into class 11 th then go with h c verma , as h c verma is not for class 10 student and its not that better . so, ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Hello sir, I am a repeater for medical.Please suggest a timetable for studying,I have 7 months left for exam.I have classes form 7.30am to 12.00pm
@julley check what is your weak and strong point , generally medical students are strong in biology , so, use it on your benifit , by this assumption i am giving the time table . morning...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on basis of biology and chemistry,and by reading just ncert of chemistry and biology are there any chances to get good...
jueely pathak 29 days ago
Wht books should I buy for ntse stage1, nsec lvl1 and iit foundation for9th,10th,11th,12th
@ dhanush for ntse only mtg publication is better , i used that and qualified the stage 2 of the entrance , u can take mtg ntse explorer and practice as much as u can , there are ample of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
wht abt nsec ive asked abt it also even tht is a very important exam based on chemistryu id like to know abt the best chemistry books which are siutable for this exam involving theory and...
Dhanush Kotrike 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts