There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my jee rank is 6157 and eee is 5782. i may get "mining at bhu by jee" and "cs or elec by eee in some nits."

a/c to you which choice would fetch me good packages in future?

should i go with mining at bhu and then try for a branch change there?

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear frnd,

You can go to IT Bhu mining as it has gud packages in India and abroad. There if u excel well in your dept. you can definitely can get into a gd company witha gud package.

If u score well at end of first year, you can get brancha change. but its difficult but possible if u can.

It BHu is better to NITs. But if u so dept. specific, then go for non-mining dept in a gud NIT.

But I ask u not to go for nit which does nt have gud reputation

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Mining does fetch u a good package{prefer ISM to IT-BHU}, but that is not a safe job.

Branch change isnt dat simple and one should not enter a college thinking of a branch change{although its not impossible if u try ur level best}

Ur AIEEE Rank is good enough to fetch you CHEMICAL/CIVIL at NIT Trichy/Warangal and also branches like Comp Sci,EEE,ECE,Mech at almost every other NIT

I would prefer you to choose C.Sc/EEE/ECE from a reputed NIT

6 years ago

BRO, I have understood dat u hav decided to take MINING at BHU

if u r ready 2 take up MINING,then do it from ISM {if u r able 2 get it}

coz dats the best place in ASIA 2 do MINING.........

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr
Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts