my jee rank is 6157 and eee is 5782. i may get "mining at bhu by jee" and "cs or elec by eee in some nits." a/c to you which choice would fetch me good packages in future? should i go with mining at bhu and then try for a branch change there?

my jee rank is 6157 and eee is 5782. i may get "mining at bhu by jee" and "cs or elec by eee in some nits."

a/c to you which choice would fetch me good packages in future?

should i go with mining at bhu and then try for a branch change there?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

Dear frnd,

You can go to IT Bhu mining as it has gud packages in India and abroad. There if u excel well in your dept. you can definitely can get into a gd company witha gud package.

If u score well at end of first year, you can get brancha change. but its difficult but possible if u can.

It BHu is better to NITs. But if u so dept. specific, then go for non-mining dept in a gud NIT.

But I ask u not to go for nit which does nt have gud reputation

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

Mining does fetch u a good package{prefer ISM to IT-BHU}, but that is not a safe job.

Branch change isnt dat simple and one should not enter a college thinking of a branch change{although its not impossible if u try ur level best}

Ur AIEEE Rank is good enough to fetch you CHEMICAL/CIVIL at NIT Trichy/Warangal and also branches like Comp Sci,EEE,ECE,Mech at almost every other NIT

I would prefer you to choose C.Sc/EEE/ECE from a reputed NIT

ALL THE BEST

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

BRO, I have understood dat u hav decided to take MINING at BHU

if u r ready 2 take up MINING,then do it from ISM {if u r able 2 get it}

coz dats the best place in ASIA 2 do MINING.........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free