hiiiiii,...... plz help me with this....i hve got 38874 all india rank in aieee...& i hve obc quota rank by it is 8109 all india....which colage will i get...with dat.....also i hve state obc rank 282 in delhi...do i hve a chance in DCE..... i also got 9302 in uptu.....& 10481 in i.p.....which shud i chose to take admission in........i mean which of the three will land me in the best collage fr me......!!!!!! plzzzz guys help me with this.....i really need help coz my parents r not much educated, they dun't even hve much info. about engineering field....plz help.....

hiiiiii,......

plz help me with this....i hve got 38874 all india rank in aieee...& i hve obc quota rank by it is 8109 all india....which colage will i get...with dat.....also i hve state obc rank 282 in delhi...do i hve a chance in DCE.....

i also got 9302 in uptu.....& 10481 in i.p.....which shud i chose to take admission in........i mean which of the three will land me in the best collage fr me......!!!!!!

plzzzz guys help me with this.....i really need help coz my parents r not much educated, they dun't even hve much info. about engineering field....plz help.....

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vivek,

NITs are alwez better then ansy other collage.. and you have good state obc rank .. so with this you have good chances of NIT delhi.. So try for NIT delhi with some branch.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free