Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Hi, this is Raajit from Chennai.

I want to know more about 'Engineering Physics' course which is offered in some IITs and NIT calicut. What is the courseware n future scope?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Its has very bright future scope .. u can go for research and can do p.hd .  So don worry and go for that.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
from which reference book ,MH CET(pcm) Questions are picked up directly
@ xavier as per the difficulty level of the exams , i have told u that , the hsc state board books are vital for mht cet , so, even in 2015 , 50 percent of the maths ques picked directly...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...
That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
how would the new nit's proposed be
Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birbal Sahani
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
I think akbar check in google..,.....😏😏😏🙀🙀 don't see multiple and yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk
Rojy 6 months ago
Hi's yr ans Its Birbal sahani ….check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want
Rojy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts