sir i got my aieee rank 430092(air) and i belong to obc category. in obc i got 126109(air) i belong to andhra pradesh there is a nit college in a.p (warangal).my state rank in open category is 4 9611 and in obc is 15664 my question is- i opted my choices for nit warangal . if i want to join there what rank will they take into concideration? what is the use of state rank i have got? how will they fill state quota ranks (according to state ranks or accaroding to air)..... please answer me fast... thank u in advance

sir i got my aieee rank 430092(air) and i belong to obc category. in obc i got 126109(air) i belong to andhra pradesh there is a nit college in a.p (warangal).my state rank in open category is 49611 and in obc is 15664

my question is-  i opted my choices for nit warangal . if i want to join there what rank will they take into concideration?

what is the use of state rank i have got? how will they fill state quota ranks (according to state ranks or accaroding to air).....  please answer me fast... thank u in advance

Grade:12

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

If you will get the seat with air rank then your air rank will be considered and if there will be no seats thn they will check your state rank .. if you get seat under the state rank ..

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

vineeth agarwal
33 Points
13 years ago

dear yashwanth 50% seats in NIT are reserved for thier state students...

first they will consider ur AIR rank.if u get through it then u will be taken based on ur AIR rank..

after that for the remaining seats they will consider ur state and category rank!!! 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free