sir my iitjee rank is E-123,i have registered for iist. Is there some chance for my selection? please suggest me some other institutes from where i can do aero space or avaonics engineering. My aieee rank is 4004[all india]

sir my iitjee rank is E-123,i have registered for iist. Is there some chance for my selection?  please suggest me some other institutes from where i can do aero space or avaonics engineering. My aieee rank is 4004[all india]                                                                                                                                                                

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Supriya,

At this rank of yours you would be definately getting branch of your choice at IIST. Regarding the different colleges for aerospace refer to the link  : -

www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Aeronautical%20Engineering-degree.html

www.adhyapak.com/engineering/aerospace_eng.html

As you have got a very good rank in AIEEE you do have a very safe and secure future there also. You can get branch of your choice at some of the good NITs there.

Thank you.

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Supriya,

At this rank of yours you would be definately getting branch of your choice at IIST. Regarding the different colleges for aerospace refer to the link  : -

www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-BE%20/%20Btech.%20-%20Aeronautical%20Engineering-degree.html

www.adhyapak.com/engineering/aerospace_eng.html

As you have got a very good rank in AIEEE you do have a very safe and secure future there also. You can get branch of your choice at some of the good NITs there.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free