There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir air aieee 200598,cat 54000 home state orissa rank 3745 cat 721 can i get seat in nit rkl orissa in mech,comp sc ,eee,ec

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear bhuyan,

I am very sorry to tell that the rank u got may not be sufficient for u to get in NIT Rourkela.

U may  try in other private colleges.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Is chemistry ncert enough for cracking aiims and neet?
@ sakshi No , not completely , i cannot say ncert are enough , its enough or inorganic part only . and as far as neet is concerned , then u can manage to crack itr with ncert only , but not ...
the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university. Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?
@ vaisali yes , for sure u can . but if u have qualified after 12 th then u canot otherwise u will not be elligible for the scholarship criteria fixed by the govt . and if u have qualified...
@ vaishali then u can check with anathor iiser , there are nearly 6-7 iiser are there in india . check if anyone will be suitable for you . i am here listing all of the iiser where u can do ...
@ vaishali no , bsc should have to done with any of the govt university recognised by MHRD 9 ministry of human resource and developmet ) join iiser bhopal and pune , directly for why...
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam
Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.
raj 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts