There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my sister got 86 marks in aieee 2010  104104 air rank  3838 category rank(air) would she get a seat in nit nagpur,nitkurukshetra nit jaipur ,nit jalandhar ,nitallahabad

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear neha

getting the above mention NITs are difficult.. but can try for newer one .. check out the link given below for the options available...

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...
Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....
Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts