There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 6045 rank in iit & 10949 rank in aieee.what coud i get in both?iit has also increased some seats this year.could i get soething in iit?what should i do plz tell me

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rishi,

You wont get the old IIT with your rank .. you will get the IT BHU and ISM .. i ll advise you to go for Electrical @IT BHU and other top NIT with some core branches .. 

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...
I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts