There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Which is a better college DTU or NSIT for ECE?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ethan,

Both the options are very good .. but but i ll advise you to go DTU as it a brand ..also the env. is also very good .i.e more extra curricular activities as well education and placements. So go ECE@ DTU . All the Best!.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL one month ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one year ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one year ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one year ago
Iam now in PUC2 , I need some preparation tips perfect time table some updates on JEE exams Useful books previous papers of JEE Please lead me to the successss,........
All information is present on askiitians blog. You can search it askiitians website I am putting some useful links where you will get required information....
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago
Time table with respect to topics to study or daily studying time table.
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago
5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 - REST 2.30 - 4.00- MATHS 4 - 4.30 - REST AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY 6-7 - ANY...
SAHIL 24 days ago
i want to clear my PMT test PLZZZ... give me the tips how to crack PMT.... plz
@ priyanka its not pmt now , its NEET now , and there are enough tips to crack neet . frst of all u need to be well versed in biology as it contains 50 percent of the ques paper . and frst...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
SAHIL 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians