which branch is better cs,i.t,or electronic&communication for girls?what is the difference between i.t &c.s.what type of job i.t engineers get?

which branch is better cs,i.t,or electronic&communication for girls?what is the difference between i.t &c.s.what type of job i.t engineers get?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

The basic difference between CSE and IT is that IT is solely a software engineering. It rests only with the software part while CSE includes both hardware and software.
CSE deals with, along with the software subjects, hardware sujects as well like Compiler, Automata. These are all machine and hardware related subjects while designing of Algorithms, details of OS are few concerns of IT, all software!

It depends on ur interest..

if ur interested in computer programming and communication

CSE and IT is good.

but if u think i dont like my computer to do work for me..i'll do it on my own
&
i'm interested in working wid semiconductors ,want to know abt electronics..go for EC

both are at there best in there own feild..

i'll prefer IT in place of CS if u want to go for CS

b'coz IT has subject of computer programming and electronics also.
they give knowledge abt control units ie mobile phones, i-pods. how u can make a hardware and programe it for its work
ex ROBOS

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free