There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can u tell me about M S Ramaiah Isntitute of Technology in Banglore.

i hav not given comedk. plz tell me how can i get admission into dis. and tell me about the donation also. plz reply soon

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology was started in 1962 by the late Dr. M.S. Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M.S. Ramaiah envisioned MSRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, MSRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M.S. Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, MSRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...
@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off