There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i got my air 6259 in jee2010 and aieee rank 1239.

I want to study in prestigious institutes of nation.

So,should I try JEE2011 or join in any NIT's?

Pls reply fast 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I would suggest ask u to go for 1 year drop, if u are so so wanted to join in IITs . As u r NIT rank is better, u also get in gud NITs. So I ask u to prepare well and get a gud JEE rank and go to OLD IITs top branches. If u r confident, then go for 1 yr drop, or else join in NIT, as NITs are these days are same level to IITs in placemnt

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1
You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts