my air in eee is 2011(i am in GE category) and state rank(madhy pradesh) is 149.what could d best combination(NIT+BRANCH)i can get.

my air in eee is 2011(i am in GE category) and state rank(madhy pradesh) is 149.what could d best combination(NIT+BRANCH)i can get.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Hariom Bhargava,

First of all congrats for securing very good rank in AIEEE..i think you may get very good branch in any of the NIT's...

as per me first give preference to NIT's...in the NIT's prefer the order 1.Surathkal..2.Trichy..3.Warangal..4.IIIT hyderbad..

and now come to the branch like CSE or ECE or EEE these two branches are damn good where ample of offers in job opportunities if you dont get CSE and ECE then prefer mechanical...But as per me you will surely get CSE or ECE or EEE..so the best combination is NIT surathkal CSE or ECE or EEE go for it if you dont get over there then NIT Trichy CSE/ECE/EEE..

These three branches are having so many good offers in placments...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free