There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

I have scored a little less in MHT-CET 2010, hence I am not able to get admission in CoEP for Comp. Sc. or E&TC Engineering. But if I score well in my 1st year, then will I be eligible to apply to CoEP,or MIT,or Cummins for 2nd year? If yes, what is the eligibility criteria?

Please reply...
Thanking you in anticipation,
Mayuri K.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mayuri,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 19 days ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?
The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???
amit yadav 7 years ago
I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......
ritu goyal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts