I couldn't get through AIEEE or IIT-JEE this year and I think I stand a chance if I attempt them again nxt year....but I've been told that you don't stand a chance in campus selections if there is a discontinuity in your academics...Is it true ? .....Help me ....really urgent..

I couldn't get through AIEEE or IIT-JEE this year and I think I stand a chance if I attempt them again nxt year....but I've been told that you don't stand a chance in campus selections if there is a discontinuity in your academics...Is it true ? .....Help me ....really urgent..

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sai

Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop.

most of the student worried about that it will effect their career during placement.

I just want to tell you that only few companies which do not allow dropper to sit in their recruitment process.but most of the companies (more than 95%)  allow dropper. so as far as placement is concern you need not to worry.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free