sir, i m interested towards space side. but not having that much good marks that i can get aerospace engineering anywhere then sir plz do tell me is there any scope that after doiung my gradution in ece or eee or mechanical as my branch ,i can do my higher studies in that side..and which branch out of above three branches is most closely associated to space side sir plz reply soon as i have to fill up my branch

sir,
i m interested towards space side. but not having that much good marks that i can get aerospace engineering anywhere
then sir plz do tell me is there any scope that after doiung my gradution in ece or eee or mechanical as my branch ,i can do my higher studies in that side..and which branch out of above three branches is most closely associated to space side sir plz reply soon as i have to fill up my branch

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Shubham ,

Aerospace is a different field all together . Branches you mention above have to play a part in it but to a little extent . 

you have an option to give GATE and GRE and then do m.Tech in Aerospace and get into this line.

Feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free