Sir i have scored 351 in BITSAT i m toally confused whether to opt for computer sci. or electrical and electronics.actually most of the students and senior are saying that computer sci. has little bit diminished this year.Actually i wanna a good salry package.Mind helping me.My iit jee rank is 4055.

Sir i have scored 351 in BITSAT i m toally confused whether to opt for computer sci. or electrical and electronics.actually most of the students and senior are saying that computer sci. has little bit diminished this year.Actually i wanna a good salry package.Mind helping me.My iit jee rank is 4055.

Grade:

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Parvesh,

As you havenot got good rank in jee its a better decision to go for BITS. Regarding a good salary if you do good in your respective branch you are going to get a good job. Though Comp. Sc. demen has decreased this year but is likely to increase in next 2 - 3 years. One thing more if you have a lot of interest in Comp. Sc. or have quite a good knowledge of it then opt for it otherwise it becomes too difficul. The next good branch that comes after it is Electrical, you can opt for, its a good option to pursue.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free