sir thank you for your previous ans but i want to know why i should prefer dtu over iit mandi IF I WANT TO DO MBA... and sir what do you feel about the reputation and placements of iit mandi in comparison to dtu 6-7 years down the line thank you

sir thank you for your previous ans but i want to know why i should prefer dtu over iit mandi IF I WANT TO DO MBA...

and sir what do you feel about the reputation and placements of iit mandi in comparison to dtu 6-7 years down the line

thank you

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

If you want to do MBA then definitely go for DTU.

and why are you asking the reputation and placements of Mandi after if you are going to pass out only in just four years??

The placements of Mandi would be good definitely. But I would still suggets you to go for DTU. because you never know whether in next seven years IITs will even have their former charm

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free