There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Does Tata institue of fundamental research offer Msc integrated programmes for 12th std student? I f yes then plz tell me the exams or  required in 12th to into it as well as any online content on TIFR website

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

No TIFR admit only the graduates or postgraduates into their programs.

One should atleast complete his/her Bsc degree to be eligible to apply. But even then a strong academic background id required for admission.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?
Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...
Leepika Roy one year ago
Thank you Sir
shaan one year ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts