There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sorry to say but i am fed up to post questns as iam not getting u any problem with my thing u can do for me to answer last 3 questns on 2nd page of this form.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vipul ,

We have tried our best to reply your queries as much as possible. 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
which reference book in BIOLOGY is THE BEST for preparations of NEET as well as school level examination?
@ purna for biology , u need the following books . 1- NCERT BIOLOGY ( ITS LIKE ABIBLE , U HAVE TO STUDY THESE 2 TIMES AT LEAST ) 2- XAMIDEA BIOLOGY ,- ITS FOR BOARD AND WILL SERVE AS 40...
Umakant biswal one month ago
As per ur question i think pradeep is the best one .. for preparation for NEET as well as ur school level examination. I even dont say that other books like one ur ncert are not gud but...
PRANAV SINGH one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?
Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I am a class 10 student. What books shall I read from now so as to crack medical Entrance?
hi cheerful girl you can go to following link to check best books for medical entrance regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
If u are a medical aspirants then u need to know everything else that are there in ncert .so, first of all in 10 th complete your ncert properly as that will help u to clear your concept...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts