with a rank of 5209 , should i take a drop and try for iit jee 2011 and go for bits also will the course taught to me in my first year help me in my preparation for iit.also how is the hostel facility at bits pilani

with a rank of 5209 , should i take a drop
and try for iit jee 2011 and go for bits
also will the course taught to me in my first year help me in my preparation for iit.also how is the hostel facility at bits pilani

Grade:

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Akshay

Sorry to oppose Rahul. In my opinion taking a drop means you are loosing 1year and you dont know how your future rank will be.You are not sure what's gonna happen you may get better rank or if your luck isnt with you less rank also.I think if you are getting good branch in BITS or NIT ,you should prefer opting that.There are some situation where people got less ranks due to health problems like that.And if you are thinking of drop make sure that you dont get bored, because you are studying same things again.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free