Get extra R 3,750 off

iit rank:3541

aieee rank:1351

bitsat score:323

mp pet rank:3

what is my best option iit or bits pilani chemical or nit warangal/trichi cse

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you should get Metallurgy in IIT Roorkee....

go for it

your second option should be Integrated Msc economics in kanpur or kgp

go for IIT....

you have very good rank....

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul IIT Roorkee

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
in josaa 2016, i did not get seat in first round of councelling so when should i pay the fee(46000) it only after we get a seat because i did not pay so am i out of the counclling...
@ sresthapa No , you are still in councelling procedure if payment has not been done , payment will only be made if the seat will be alloted at that time , and their will be a duration in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
What is the difference in the paper format and syllabus of jee main and advanced?
@ anish There are no such diffrence are there in the syllabus , but jee advanced does not contain the last 3 chap of class 12 th , that is polymer , biomolecules , chemi in everyday life ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts