My cat gen AIR 15036 cat r 12220 MPSR 1005 Sr cat r 880 fromthis year BIM,energy, PI,IT are clossed in NIT bhopal and some seats are added in cse ,ece,civil .what will be my chances in Nit BHOPAL in first round of counselling considering opening of some new IITs & 10 NITS. your valuable guidance in this regard will be highly appriciated. thanks

My cat gen AIR 15036 cat r 12220 MPSR 1005 Sr cat r 880 fromthis year BIM,energy, PI,IT are clossed in NIT bhopal and some seats are added in cse ,ece,civil .what will be my chances in Nit BHOPAL in first round of counselling considering opening of some new IITs & 10 NITS. your valuable guidance in this regard will be highly appriciated.

thanks

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear ram d

opening of 10 new NITs will not much effect the opening and closing rang rank of top IITs .Because student wh0 have good AIEEE rank will go for old NITs first. you may observe change in 1000-1500 rank in opening and closing status of NIT bhopal.

You have possibility to get Metullurgical engineering in NIT bhopal.

you should not only try in 1 round councelling ,you should try in every round councelling to get better branch

if you try in every round then you will surely get mechanical or electrical in NIT bhopal under home state quota.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free