There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am having trouble in preparing for IIT mathematics,however I don't have any trouble in other two subjects.
  Type and no of questions in maths are many and it will require a lot of time to practice and revise them.Kindly guide me how to practice and revise maths regularly.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I hope you have IIT Mathematics book by M L Khanna.

Understand the basics of each chapter. See and understand all the solved problems carefully. Understand the approach made by the author in each problem. Then solve as many problems as you can from good books. Initially you will find this difficult but be patient and never give up.

Finaly you practice and perseverence will surely yield good results.

Best of Luck!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...
Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​
Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
Bhavya 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...
Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is iota^iota . I really needed to know this so my friend told me that ask the iitians . So i am asking an iitian , hopefully you will answer my question ASAP thanks
@ lvanish iota is besically a greek letter which is used to define the imaginary part of a complex number lets say we have an equation x^2 +1 =0 the value of x will be the square root of -1 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
actually the ans is (-pie/2). here, lets assume that A=i ^i. taking log on both side, we can write> log A =ilogi logA=ilog(1i)...... logA=i[ log1+logi] logarithm property...
krunal 2 months ago
Iota is a complex number with the value of root under -1 , so iota to the power iota is , root under -1 to the power root under -1. THANKS POST IF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts