i got E2424 rank in EML. Can get into IIST , IISER , RGIPT . I got 290 in bits. Which is possible selection I will get. and which one to prefer . Please advise me

i got E2424 rank in EML. Can get into IIST , IISER , RGIPT . I got  290 in bits. Which is possible selection I will get. and which one to prefer . Please advise me

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Padma,

total no. of seats available through EML counselling is only 2000. Refering to the last year cutoff details the cutoff for IIST, IISER was 7770 in the merit list. It couldnot go upto EML list. As your rank is quite away from it you are unfortunate to get anything good there. IIST and RGPIT is difficult to fetch but you may get some seat at IISER.

You have far better option than this as you have scored very well in BITS. the best option for you to pursue would be any good branch at BITS Pilani or after that Mech. at Goa.

Thank you.

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Padma,

total no. of seats available through EML counselling is only 2000. Refering to the last year cutoff details the cutoff for IIST, IISER was 7770 in the merit list. It couldnot go upto EML list. As your rank is quite away from it you are unfortunate to get anything good there. IIST and RGPIT is difficult to fetch but you may get some seat at IISER.

You have far better option than this as you have scored very well in BITS. the best option for you to pursue would be any good branch at BITS Pilani or after that Mech. at Goa.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free