There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am presentely enrolled in fiitjee .where i have to go for coaching 3 days a week(4.5 hrs. a day). also i have joined gyan niketan for schooling purpose.where i have to attend classes everyday.besides i go through self study for 4hrs(school+coaching day) 7hrs.(scool day)13hrs.(holiday)  is this schedule enough to get a top iit rank(1-99)plz give your invaluable suggestions

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anish,

Your dedication is commendable. But, the number of hours spent studying do not decide rank. The level of conceptual clarity does. In any year you will find that the top rankers are people who have done well in various olympiads. These guys have developed a very high level of conceptual clarity in their subjects.

So, if you want a top 100 rank, you need to be extremely extremely conceptually clear in 1 subject. You should also be able to perform fairly decently in the other two.Select a subject you are most comfortable in and check if you get the Olympiad questions right in that subject.

One more thing, your target should be to secure a decent rank in IIT and you should not be obsessed about an under 100 rank.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Anish!!!

Askiitians Experts

Chaitanya Vardhan

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)
Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts