Folks, Your attention Please !! My son who scored 6784 in AIEEE with 89 as Karnataka rank. He will get admission in Surathkal NIT , his preferred choice of the course, ECE or CSE In BITSAT2010 his core is 294. We are little confused as to whether he can accept something in Pilani or Goa or Hyderabad With the current score and dual degree options , can you folks post your comments/ suggestions as to which one is better. Also he has applied DCE, IIIT Hyderabad- Can you help us to have the right choice of the order based on the ranking between DCE, IIIT, Surathkal etc Thanks a ton. Hope whoever reading this be it a student/ parent/ IItian may please respond with your suggestions !!

Folks, Your attention Please !!
My son who scored 6784 in AIEEE with 89 as Karnataka rank. He will get admission in Surathkal NIT , his preferred choice of the course, ECE or CSE

In BITSAT2010 his core is 294. We are little confused as to whether he can accept something in Pilani or Goa or Hyderabad

With the current score and dual degree options , can you folks post your comments/ suggestions as to which one is better.

Also he has applied DCE, IIIT Hyderabad- Can you help us to have the right choice of the order based on the ranking between DCE, IIIT, Surathkal etc

Thanks a ton. Hope whoever reading this be it a student/ parent/ IItian may please respond with your suggestions !!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Patham Iyer
16 Points
13 years ago

My son who scored 6784   4784 in AIEEE with 89 as Karnataka rank

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free