hello. im utkarsh and ive cleared iit this year itself.i have completed my counselling form and sent it too with the application form,demand draft,choice sheet and the medical report. as i do not have my marksheet so i was supposed to send an undertaking regarding the fact that i havent recieved the class 12th marksheet yt and im provisional for the time being ...bt the sad part ia that i forgot to poat my undertaking...will it be fine if i send the undertaking separately with a letter to the chairman regarding this fact?? will it be accepted?? or will sumthing adverse happen like my form being rejected ...please help.....

hello. im utkarsh and ive cleared iit this year itself.i have completed my counselling form and sent it too with the application form,demand draft,choice sheet and the medical report. as i do not have my marksheet so i was supposed to send an undertaking regarding the fact that i havent recieved the class 12th marksheet yt and im provisional for the time being ...bt the sad part ia that i forgot to poat my undertaking...will it be fine if i send the undertaking separately with a letter to the chairman regarding this fact?? will it be accepted?? or will sumthing adverse happen like my form being rejected ...please help.....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Chandra Shekhar
15 Points
13 years ago

It is a serious matter and you need to take corrective action before 17th June 2010, the last date for receiving aplication forms.

If you are close to any of the Regional Counselling Centres visit the place and submit the undertaking immediately. Each IIT has a JEE counselling office for attending to such cases.

It that is not possible send a duplicate application form enclosing all zerox copies and undertaking in original.

Chandrashekhar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free