Pramod Sir AIR rank Overall 88,180 Category 63,432 STATE RANK (UP) Overall 12,828 Category 8,857 sir this is the whole AIEEE result of mine now sir please tell me are the state ranks considered if yes then according to my state rank which college will i get...............and if not then what chances are there to get a college in AIEEE with my AIR Rank......

Pramod Sir 

AIR rank 

Overall     88,180 

Category  63,432

STATE RANK (UP)

Overall   12,828

Category 8,857

sir this is the whole AIEEE result of mine now sir please tell me are the state ranks considered if yes then according to my state rank which college will i get...............and if not then what chances are there to get a college in AIEEE with my AIR Rank......

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear deepak,

You will get some NIT but you have to sacrifice with branch. You wont be able to get a branch of ur choice.

I would suggest you should give next attempt and fetch a good rank to get an exceelent college.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free