Dear Sir/Mam, Plz help me to choose between ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGG. and ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS at: 1) NIT TRICHY 2)NIT WARANGAL

Dear Sir/Mam,

Plz help me to choose between ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGG. and ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS at:

1) NIT TRICHY

2)NIT WARANGAL

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr. Dutt;

This is a realy very nice question and I am happy that you are searching each and every matter related to the branch. Typically these two branch are different but college/syllubus point of view 90% these are same branch. Comm branch is a good branch for job point of view and you will get a good job with this branch. but if you want to abroad/IIt for higher studies , for long term, Electrical and electronics branch is better. I am again warn you that when you will enter in the college you will surprise that why these are two branches when most of the syllubus same. but outsider only will see your branch name, nothing else. So decide this with a cool mind, you will get a good job by both branches. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free