i am in 12th n i have j0ined c0aching cIass 4 jee my rank in cIass is 350 0n 700 student n i am 4m SC categ0ry wat r my chances 0f cIearing jee n by wat rank -kiran

i am in  12th

n i have j0ined c0aching cIass 4 jee

my rank in cIass is 350 0n 700 student

n i am 4m SC categ0ry

wat r my chances 0f cIearing jee n by wat rank

-kiran

Grade:

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ms. Kiran;

This is not a good habit that you are comparing your rank in the starting phase of preparation , and also comapring with only 700 local students. Do not compare yourself on this small scale. continue your preparation and after some months time will come to check your level of preparation then compare yourself with all india students.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Kiran

You can always improve by studying well.So you dont need to compare with others rank.And as your in SC category,it is a little easier to clear than other candidates.So study well and prepare well.You can clear easily.You cant tell rank right now,you have one total year so concentrate and study well.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Harshit Mathur
20 Points
12 years ago

it dosn,t matter how is your performance in your skul.what matters is that how much do you score in your coaching tests as they are of iit-jee level

since you are a sc category student if you score 150-170 marks in jee then yoy can easily manage a rank around 200-300.check iit websites for more details.BEST OF LUCK!!!!

plzz approve if u like my answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free