sir, my rank in aieee is 36416.since i didn't tuk coaching in 12th.i got a score of 119 in iitjee.should i drop and prepare for iitjee?

sir, my rank in aieee is 36416.since i didn't tuk coaching in 12th.i got a score of 119 in iitjee.should i drop and prepare for iitjee?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ankit Mehra
45 Points
13 years ago

Hello Vatsalya

You should prepare for IITJEE as even without taking a formal coaching, you have managed to get a substantial rank. This shows that you have the talent to crack IITJEE. You just need proper guidance and the right direction and you will be headed towards the glorified path of IIT.

Start from basics. IIT JEE prepration minimum takes a minimum one year. The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year. So works on basics nd do lots of practise.

Feel free to post any questions or queries that you have in mind related to IIT-JEE or AIEEE and you will get your queries solved by IITians itself!

If you liked the reply, please approve it!

Hope that helped!

All the best.

Ankit Mehra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free