my BITSAT score is 291 .aiee rank is 11100 & general catrgory rank is 9305(mh state) where to go? pls help me.

my BITSAT score is 291 .aiee rank is 11100 & general catrgory rank is 9305(mh state)

where to go?

pls help me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

papy KUMAR
18 Points
13 years ago

neday top 4 nits are better than bits pilani the student quality in bits pilani is avg if compaired with top 3-4 nits and major thing top nit students have won world renowned compitition but you will never hear any news about bits pilani student achieving anything great they use some tactics like aditya birla scholarship to promote themsleves alongside iitians and iim student but their student cant secure any rank inside cat 2009 top 100AIR so as they are pvt college and that of bits they advertise themselves otherwise their students quality really need an overal change why just put a nit trichy cse student or nit surathkal cse student and that of bits pilani cse the bits pilani students are not into coding prog at all just learn their syllabus so they lack really badly overall their failure of alumni yes its true their alumni have failed really badly they dont have any reputaion abroad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free