my BITS score is 235.I have seen the cut-off marks for BITS hyderabad and found that with the marks i hava scored i may get a seat in BITS hyderabad with b.pharm.(hons.) branch.I don't know what they teach in that branch.please tell me about that branch and what will be our future if we study in that branch. will the cut-off marks decrease this year for BITS hyderabad and BITS goa?

my BITS score is 235.I have seen the cut-off marks for BITS hyderabad and found that with the marks i hava scored i may get a seat in BITS hyderabad with b.pharm.(hons.) branch.I don't know what they teach in that branch.please tell me about that branch and what will be our future if we study in that branch.

will the cut-off marks decrease this year for BITS hyderabad and BITS goa?

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Hemant,

Pharmacy is the health profession that links the health sciences with the chemical sciences, and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of medication. The main courses related to it are : -

1. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  2. Pharmaceutics
  3. Pharmacology
  4. Pharmacognosy and Photochemistry
  5. Pharmacy Practice
  6. Quality Assurance
  7. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
  8. Pharmaceutical Analysis

In the coming decades, pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists will be paid for their patient care skills.

A career in pharmacy, unfolds a vista full of opportunities leading to a golden future for a young career aspirant. The job opportunities, working conditions, job satisfaction and monetary benefits are excellent.

The various vocations a pharmacy professional can opt, for, are discussed below;

1. Production and Manufacturing of Drugs, cosmetics etc.
  2. Research and development
  3. Analysis and testing
  4. Marketing
  5. Hospital Pharmacy
  6. Community Pharmacy etc.

Regarding the cutoff as the no. of seats in BITS have not increased there is very less probablity of variation in cutoff and it happens also taht would be just for 1- 2 marks.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free