Sir/Ma'am, I have attempted for iit in this year(2010)...but i didnt get through! I want to prepare for one more year and take up iit in 2011.Please tell me good BOOKS that will help me cover all the topics within one year.Also how many hours in a day should i study? What should my STRATEGY be??....Kindly reply as quick as possible.

Sir/Ma'am,

I have attempted for iit in this year(2010)...but i didnt get through! I want to prepare for one more year  and take up iit  in 2011.Please tell me good BOOKS that will help me cover all the topics within one year.Also how many hours in a day should i study? What should my STRATEGY be??....Kindly reply as quick as possible.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Deepa,

The only strategy is study hard , clear your concept and practise as much as possible  .. Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Alear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Dont let ur confidence down.. try your best and believe in yourelf .. study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. . 

Good books : http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

All the best ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free