There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is 3877.what is your suggestion.taking a good course in new iit or any course in old iit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shine

If you want to go to non-technical career old iit's are very much better than new iits.

For technical career I personally feel new iit's would be better because you have infinite opportunities compared to old iits.But infrastructure isnt good at new iits.

Take all these into consideration and decide while keeping options.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??
For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Can anybody tell the name of great writer and poet introduced and promoted the sport of Judo in India?
I think he is Ravindra Nath Tagore.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hello. I am in class 11 and am an NRI. My parents are from Telangana, India. I would like to know what options (colleges) I have in India for admission in to MBBS on merit basis and also on ...
Hi Nikita From year 2015 onwards a spearate entrance test will be conducted for NRI’s in MBBS. This exam is conducted by each state separately so you will have check it for each state...
Raheema Javed one year ago
Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit...
No idea about questions in resonance bitsat rank booster but 230-250 is not a very good score as per bits standard......its a good score rather so may want to put in more efforts
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Good job to try your hands on those practice papers, carry on solving them, along with that take an expert advise for the questions where you get stuck or better to join an established and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts