There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my AIR in jee 2010 is 2961.i wish to know whether B.Tech or dual degree is better in any iit in any branch .reply soon.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sumeet

There isnt much difference in dula degree in B.Tech in terms of placements.

In fact this year dual degree students got placed faster than students, because technical companies prefer dual degree students more than students.But non technical companies give a little preference to students.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How do I remember derivations in physics. Also how do i be good in solving numericals? I am in class 12.
@ shreyas There is no shrtcut for derivation , what u can do is to follow a standard book for that , take either arihant all in one or sl arora simplified physics , i used arihant all in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
How can I become a scientist at ISRO or at any space research organisation?.( i am preparing for jee)..
@ shivam , once u got a rank in jee advanced , try to get into the iisc bangalore , and after that go for research organisation , and after that u will become a scientist in postgarduate...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
@ piyush yes , u can do the postgraduate research , btech is undergraduate , and after btech , u can go eithin mtech if u are intrested , else u can join into research field .
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
@umakan t biswal,sir after going to any engineering b tech program can we go to iisc,or research.Can we prsue our career in that field.
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts