with air 4012(gen) in jee 09 can i get mech in bhu?? or it'll be better to take dual degree in iit's. IS CIVIL worth taking at bhu.how is it's placement. i dont want to opt for new iit's. last year mech at bhu closed at 3868, this year seats have increased in obc/sc/st quota. wouldn't that help us in any respect??

with air 4012(gen) in jee 09 can i get mech in bhu?? or it'll be better to take dual degree in iit's. IS CIVIL worth taking at bhu.how is it's placement. i dont want to opt for new iit's.
last year mech at bhu closed at 3868, this year seats have increased in obc/sc/st quota. wouldn't that help us in any respect??

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Anunay,

Few seats in every IITs has been increased this time and also new IITs has also opened so this time there is going to be a lot variation in the cutoff of colleges like IIT Guwhati, Roorkee, ISM Dhanbad and IT-BHU.

The last year cutoff for mech at IT-BHU was around 3600 and as you are closer to it , you are likely to get mech there. If not this civil would be good option rather than going to any of the new IITs as these days mostly the core branches are getting good placement and civil do come under this category.

Thank you.

anunay sinha
8 Points
14 years ago
thanks for you time is placement of mech/civil/chemical good in bhu?? and does bhu lives up to it's reputation?? awaiting your reply

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free