Sir, My name is ajinkya.I am from obc category. My jee rank is E7792 & category rank is EOB1135.In aiee my air is 26588 & category rank is 5194,my state rank is 1534 & category state rank is 212.(Maharashtra state).My BITSAT score is 253 & i am expecting a score between 160 to 180 in MHT-CET2009 which would be good enough to take admission in Govt. college of Engg.,Pune. so what should i do, please help me?

Sir,

My name is ajinkya.I am from obc category.

My jee rank is E7792 & category rank is EOB1135.In aiee my air is 26588 & category rank is 5194,my state rank is 1534 & category state rank is 212.(Maharashtra state).My BITSAT score is 253 & i am expecting a score between 160 to 180 in MHT-CET2009 which would be good enough to take admission in Govt. college of Engg.,Pune.

so what should i do, please help me?

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ajinkya,

Total no. of seats through EML counseling is only 2000 for which around 7500 students above you in EML and 2000 in merit list are eligible. So i feel sory for you that you wont be getting any of the college through this rank.

In BITSAT at this rank you would only be getting B. Pharm. at Pilani which is not a good enough option for you as you will be making to some of the NITs with this rank.

Refer to the link below to see which NIts are available to you. : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free