There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how many people are likely to be taken in IITs this year?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Dipitej

In all category 7440 (excluding IT bhu + ISMU) will get admission in IITs this year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts