There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got AIR 6879.i belong to general category.can i get seat in iit colleges?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raja Shekhar

you can get seat in iit colleges. But mostly you may get in IT-BHU or ISMU-Dhanbad.You should decide which college you want to join and which branch you want to opt.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians ExpertsPrudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 23 days ago
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?
Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
Will MH-CET for medical be held in 2017.............?????
@ nikhil No , this year president signed the audinance due to the filled form and application fee concern due to MH CET , as maharastra student have diffrent syllabus than that of the cbse...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i donot think that MHCET wiltake place in 2017. chances are very low as instead of mhcet neet will be conducted and large number of medical colleges will paricipate in it. keep visiting...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts