Dear Sir/Mam, I am in a big confusion, which one to opt for out of the following: 1)Chemical at IIT-D 2)Civil at IIT-D 3)Chemical at IIT-K 4)Civil at IIT-K Please help me out!

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am in a big confusion, which one to opt for out of the following:

1)Chemical at IIT-D

2)Civil at IIT-D

3)Chemical at IIT-K

4)Civil at IIT-K

Please help me out!

Grade:12

2 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Saurabh Dutt,

First choose which IIT..as per me and so many IIT Kanpur stands 1st place in all the IIT's and then bombay and delhi etc...

so as per me IIT kanpur...and coming to branches chemical gets closing and opening ranks first as per previous years and all...and also coming to the placments also so many OIL companies comes to the Chemical and also very good scope of Phd  like future studiesand same similar to the civil i.e., many construction companies comes so in civil also very good companies will come..and also for future future studies also u have a very good scope in structural engg..so as per me and the situation chemical people are more placed and they got very good offers in placments..so my point of view ithe oder of prefernces are 1.IIT kanpur Chemical...2.IIT kanpur civil...3.IIT Delhi chemical...4.IIT Delhi civil..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Apoorv Gupta
18 Points
13 years ago

Hi... sir im gonna give next yea JEE.... congratulations on ur rank... how much did u calculated urs??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free