There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 8700 air in aieee and i belong to obc cateogry my cateogry rank is 1300.

Are ther any chances to get in dce or nsit.please tell the branches which i can get.

which is better mnit jaipur or allahbad ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Davender,

You may not get the admission in DCE and NSIT as the cut of high for these collages .. but yes you will get almost in all the NITs with rank  Regarding better among these two thn go for MNIT jaipur.. you can check out the opening and closing rank of NITs and other top collages under AIEEE....

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 7 years ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 4 years ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...
hello, first of all all the best for jee have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...
raj 6 months ago
please refer to the link: thanx
SAHIL 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off