Recently I went through websites of NEW IIT's. It is given that that syllabus has got slight change and is more flexible. They say that modern facalities will be provided even at the transit campus and within 2 years the original campus will start functioning. NOW I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED AND NOT ABLE TO MAKE CHOICE BETWEEN 'MME' AT IIT-ROORKE AND BRANCHES AT NEW IIT'S. PLEASE PROVIDE ME VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS at the earliest.

Recently I went through websites of NEW IIT's. It is given that that syllabus has got slight change and is more flexible. They say that modern facalities will be provided even at the transit campus and within 2 years the original campus will start functioning. NOW I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED AND NOT ABLE TO MAKE CHOICE BETWEEN 'MME' AT IIT-ROORKE AND BRANCHES AT NEW IIT'S. PLEASE PROVIDE ME VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS at the earliest.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ankit

Its true that, facilities at new iit's arent good now.Because these colleges have been just started.In IIT Roorkee you will have very good infrastructure and facilities.

If you are interested in research or in non-technical career IIT Roorkee would be better. But in technical jobs you will have more opportunities in cse,elec, mech more than any other branch.

So It would be better you decide which one you want to join.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best. Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Prudhvi Teja

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free