Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir i got 12311 eml in iit jee 14256 in aieee and 6137 in up tech 

I want to study petroleum engg. in future,which is the best in India?

And how is University of Petroleum and Energy studies-Dehradun?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek

getting admission based upon the EML rank is not good option .

Your AIEEE rank is best among three ,so you should take admission in AIEEE college.

Best college for Petrolium is ISMU dhanbad.but you won't get that colleege now,so you should try for University of Petrolium and energy dehradon,this will be the best option as per your choice.

you can also do mechanical from any college and then M.Tech in petrolium engineering from ISMU Dhanbad or any other good college.

check the link for available possibilities for you

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
The elementary reaction 2SO2(g) + o2(g) giving 2SO3 is carried out in 1dm3 and 2 dm3 vessel seperately. Ratio of reaction velocities will be ? Ans 8:1
@umakant. The answer given was this. That's why I posted this question ...........................,.......
Anjitha 3 months ago
@ anji k is directly proportional to volume . ryt ?? but rate of reaction velocity is constant so, in both the vessels the reaction velocity will be same . and the answer is 8;1 , how is...
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians