hye,i gve jee 2010 bt dint qualified....i was in kota last year in 1 of d bes coachin institute.....i'hv ol d required study material.....m goin to tk a drop....so shud i stay at home or go to kota bck again.....n 1 mor thin....mah concepts r vry clear....bt i'hv problem in solvin ques papr in dat tym limt....m vry poor in makin papr solvin strategy....so cn u help in dis mattr!! thanx

hye,i gve jee 2010 bt dint qualified....i was in kota last year in 1 of d bes coachin institute.....i'hv ol d required study material.....m goin to tk a drop....so shud i stay at home or go to kota bck again.....n 1 mor thin....mah concepts r vry clear....bt i'hv problem in solvin ques papr in dat tym limt....m vry poor in makin papr solvin strategy....so cn u help in dis mattr!!

thanx

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

HI Shalini,

The issue with you was once with me as well, and it is a consistent problem with most of the students. IF you can really manage your Time given per question, u can certainly get many more marks.

Whatever i analysed was, I usually got emotionally attached with some question. As my basics were clear, I thought how i cannot solve a silly question. This approach was positive from solving a question point of view but NEGATIVE from examination entrance point of view. When i figured this out i tried to solve all questions which i was able to solve at the earliest, and then go on with the questions i believe i can solve.

It takes time to get out of attachment with a question, but once u'll empower it, I'm sure you can surely crack JEE. Apart from this do keep on practicing questions with solutions and try to figure out the shortest possible approach for a question. Its never bad to follow a solution manual.

All the best!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free