ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I'm in class XI(CBSE) i want to prepare for IIT so which books do i refer for Physics i have Pradeeps Fundamental Physics for Maths RD Sharama for Chemistry again Pradeep!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Akasdeep Singh

Search for books in the market u r comfortable in understanding and dont go with the names U can also choose from following
Chemistry Books

S.No Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II For text books and problem books.
2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics selected problems
3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book

Mathematics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 R.D. Sharma Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 S. L. Loney Trigonometry Recommended
3 S. L. Loney Co-ordinate Geometry Reference Book
4 Hall Knight Higher Algebra Reference Book
5 I.A. Maron Problems in Calculus of One Variable Reference Book
6 Arihant Algebra Reference Book
7 Arihant Differential Calculus Reference Book
8 Arihant Integral Calculus Reference Book
all the best
Regards
Abhishek Batra
4 years ago

well my suggestion is whatever books u do,get ur basics n concepts cleared.....that's the secret to crack any exam.i'd suggest :

chem : easiest to score among pcm....do it prorerly

NCERT 4 basic,then do any MCQ book preferably arihant.

maths : NCERT/R.D.Sharma + s.n.dey 4 basic,then do TMH(tata mcgraw-hill).

phy :  NCERT + H.C.Verma,then do arihant's D.C.Pandey.

along with these see if u can solve fiitjee's study material preferably rankers study material(RSM).after doing all these even if u get tym,then do the books of arihant specially for a particular section like mechanics in phy,trigo in maths,physical in chem etc otherwise be satisfied with the books above.

wishing u best of luck.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is calculation of dipole moment and %ionic character in JEE(main and advanced) syllabus?

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR 8 days ago

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR 8 days ago
The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 2136 and 66 is:

Hi, Find the prime factorization, U will see that for 2136 its 2.2.2.3.89 and for 36 its 2.3.11 So , as we knoe by the uniques property of perfect squares that there prime factorization has...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hii Do the prime factorisation of both the numbers take common terms once and rest all of them also. Multiply these numbers n sqare them up. Answer is ready. Best of Luck. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
I am 12 th class student and i am going to appear for iit in 2015 but till now i am not at all prepared and then i just have 4-5 months,can i still crack iit?

from now onwards without wasting time start studying for atleast 10-12 hrs and try to analyise each and every concept surely u will succeed

ujjwal khandelwal 5 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 9 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 5 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 2 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
View all Questions »